In January 2010 started the restoration of the Bakenesserkerk under the direction of urban regeneration. After a year of restoration is the church building redesigned to Office, but also as an exhibition space for small, temporary exhibitions with finds from the Haarlem bottom. In the Bakenesserkerk is built with a glass partition wall display cases whereby one sees upon entering the entire building. The roof is repainted and provided with a golden band.
Urban regeneration was originator of the restoration and remains the owner. The municipality of Haarlem rents the building for an extended period. This national monument is restored. Through the rental income can be carried out annual maintenance. The church is a suitable location for lectures, symposia, dinners, receptions and wedding ceremonies.
For more information about the ‘Bakenesserkerk’ click here.
NH Catering & Events voor:
- Providing catering from A-Z for every budget
- Delivery of catering and accessories
- High-quality catering, with an eye for detail
- Regional, seasonal dishes that are pure and purely delicious
- Catering in the area of Amsterdam