The ‘Huis Barnaart’ to the new Canal was built between 1803 and 1808 in Haarlem to design of the Amsterdam city architect Abraham van der Hart.
Client for this beautiful house, was the wealthy merchant William Philip Barnaart. This interior is decorated and furnished according to the latest fashion of that time. The most beautiful interiors have been preserved, including a Marble Hall, Golden Hall and a Etrurische Room. The Golden Hall has the first Empire-style interior in Netherlands.
|Whole beletage||80 guests||80 guests|
|Marmer room||60 guests||70 guests||60 guests|
|Etrurische room||30 guests||40 guests||35 guests|
|Daily dining room||20 guests||30 guests||20 guests|
For more information about the ‘Huis Barnaart’ click here.
NH Catering & Events voor:
- Providing catering from A-Z for every budget
- Delivery of catering and accessories
- High-quality catering, with an eye for detail
- Regional, seasonal dishes that are pure and purely delicious
- Catering in the area of Amsterdam