The NedPhO Koepel in Amsterdam is the ‘home base’ of the Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra|Netherlands Chamber Orchestra. The former church, close to Muiderpoort station in the east of the city, is the perfect location. It has wonderful acoustics for rehearsals and creativity. We are happy to share our home with everyone who loves music. We stage regular concerts here, including special children’s concerts on Wednesday afternoons. Some of our rehearsals are open to the public, and of course there are many educational activities.
|200 guests||300 guests|
For more information about the ‘NedPho Koepel’ click here.
NH Catering & Events voor:
- Providing catering from A-Z for every budget
- Delivery of catering and accessories
- High-quality catering, with an eye for detail
- Regional, seasonal dishes that are pure and purely delicious
- Catering in the area of Amsterdam