In the House is a reading room and a small theater. The property of the ‘Zuid-Afrikahuis’, also known as “the double Eagle”, is built by the family around 1620 Hasselaer from Haarlem, the Netherlands as a weapon a double White Eagle. In 2014 and 2015 is the house undergone a major refurbishment. With this renovation the building has a wonderful little theatre and a new reading room.
The house has several rooms. A reading room has a unique, entirely on South Africa-oriented collection. The house is the reception room of ‘het Zuid-Afrikahuis’. In the theatre, various cultural and literary events around South Africa. And the meeting room overlooks the courtyard garden.
For more information about the ‘Zuid-Afrikahuis’ click here.
NH Catering & Events voor:
- Providing catering from A-Z for every budget
- Delivery of catering and accessories
- High-quality catering, with an eye for detail
- Regional, seasonal dishes that are pure and purely delicious
- Catering in the area of Amsterdam