Via this website (www.nh-catering.nl, a Noord Holland Catering B.V. website), privacy-sensitive or personal data is often processed. Careful treatment of personal data is very important to NH-Catering. Personal data is therefore processed and protected very carefully.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements set by the Privacy Protection Act (going into effect 25 May 2018). This means that we:
- Clearly state the purposes for processing personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate reasons;
- We ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take security measure to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data for us;
- We respect your right to see, correct or remove your personal data by request.
In this privacy statement, we explain what personal data we collect and use and for what purposes. We recommend you read this statement carefully.
Who are we?
NH-Catering offers several different catering services suited to all companies while taking into account the needs, budget and charisma that you wish your company to portray. Beautiful meals made with pure, delicious products form the basis of each and every option. Always the right partner for catering in the area of Amsterdam. This privacy statement applies to all our processing – including when we process personal data for other parties.
Data Protection Officer
In the context of the Data Protection Act, we report that NH-Catering has no Data Protection officer, but we are happy to help you with your question. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31 299 – 40 20 34.
What personal data does NH-Catering process?
We process the following personal data:
- address, zip/postal code and city,
- (mobile) phone number
- email address,
- order data,
- possible personal information provided in the free contact form field
- cookie ID (you can read more about cookies in our cookie statement) and surfing behaviour.
Why do we process that personal data?
NH-Catering processes personal data for the following purposes:
1 Legal obligations
A small portion of our processing is legally required. This applies primarily to personal data required for us to fulfil our tax obligation. But we may also process personal data in the event of calamities.
2 Marketing & Recruitment
For NH-Catering campaigns, we also process personal data. For example, IP address, cookie ID, social ID and/or surfing behaviour. We do this to be able to show the most relevant advertising in the right places. We may also use ‘adapted target groups’ via social media platforms for NH-Catering (and campaigns related to us). We may do this via Facebook, Instagram and via LinkedIn targeting. (Personalised) ads may be shown on these platforms. We do not share personal data with third parties for this, unless you have explicitly given your consent for this. If you do not want ads to be shown via these platforms, you can indicate this to us via the above contact data at Who are We. You can also unsubscribe from these platforms. In the following pages you can read how to do this by clicking on the relevant links:
Please note: after unsubscribing, you may still see NH-Catering ads if you are part of a general target group that we focus our ads on.
3 Improving NH-Catering services
For the improvement of our services, we also maintain personal data. For example, clicking behaviour on the website to analyse what articles are read most and open rates to see if our newsletters are found to be relevant.
Rights of the parties involved
Under the Data Protection Act, everyone has certain rights. We do our best to comply with this as much as possible. Do you have tips or comments? Let us know! To use your rights, you may contact us via email@example.com or by phone: +31 299 – 40 20 34.
- Information and perusal: of course, you may see what personal data of yours we have processed and saved. If you like, we will explain to you how and why we have processed that information.
- Rectification: Do you believe we have saved the wrong details of yours? Let us know, then we will adjust it as soon as possible.
- Obscurity: You may request us to remove the personal data we have of yours. We may still have to process the data for other purposes (administration or de-duplication, for example).
- Restriction: If you believe that we process your personal data illegally or incorrectly, you can restrict the processing.
- Objection (appeal): you may submit an objection to the processing of your personal data. Is it related to marketing purposes? We will end the processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: This is a new right under the new Data Protection Act, to transfer your personal data (have it transferred). Should you wish to make use of this, please contact us.
In addition, you may also:
- Withdraw your consent: for example, for receiving emails. If you wish to withdraw your consent for another type of processing, you may contact us.
- File a complaint with the AP: If you believe that we are not acting in compliance with the privacy law, we would like to hear about it. You may also file a complaint with the Dutch Personal Data Authority about this after 25 May, 2018.
NH-Catering keeps your data no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement. We save your data as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. If you send us an email or ask a question via a contact form, we save your data for 6 months after we have responded to you, so that we can answer any follow-up questions if need be. We save company details for the duration of the mutual service provision. Related personal data -related to the company you work for or are representing – are also included in this.
Principle of the processing
As explained above, we process some data to carry out a legal obligation, some to carry out an agreement (order, purchase of service and/or product or an event), and most to carry out the legitimate interests of NH-Catering: carry out our objective. If would you like to find out more about what we consider legitimate interests, don’t hesitate to contact us! Lastly, we process some data with your permission: this refers particularly to online tracking methods.
Third party receivers
To carry out some of our services, we may hire service providers. These are not ‘third party receivers’, but processors. For example, we work with an ISP, our accountant, a cloud environment, a hosting partner, copy writers, etc. and we use Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with NH-Catering’s orders. Sometimes we are legally obligated to provide personal data to third parties, such as Tax Services. Other than that, we will only provide data to third parties if we have received your explicit consent for this.
The NH-Catering websites have several references to other organizations’ websites. NH-Catering is not responsible for the way those parties process personal data. You can read the relevant owner/organization’s privacy statement for this.
Cookies are small text files that are installed on a PC, tablet, or mobile phone by an internet page. The following website installs cookies or similar technologies (hereafter: “cookies”):
On the relevant websites, you may provide permission for installing the cookie -if applicable -. Below is a list of cookies that get installed by the NH-Catering website and their functionality:
Analytics cookies (google analytics):
Cookie Retention period Goal
_gat 1 minute is used to measure the speed of the visit.
_gid 24 hours is used to differentiate between users.
_ga 2 years analytics cookie that measure website visits and are used to differentiate between users (anonymously).
NH-Catering uses Analytics cookies to study the use of the NH-Catering website. A permanent cookie is installed on your computer or mobile device. This provides NH-Catering insights into the ways and how often the NH-Catering website is used, and adjustment to the NH-Catering website can be implemented using that information. This is one of the way in which we ensure the optimum functionality of the NH-Catering website.
NH-Catering anonymously processes statistics about visits to its website. This is done with a web analysis system. The following information is saved in the web analysis system via cookies:
- the IP address
- technical features, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer or another browser)
- the resolution of your computer screen
- from what page you arrived on the NH-Catering website
- when and how long you visit or use the NH-Catering website
- whether you use the functionalities of the NH-Catering website
- what pages you visit on the NH-Catering website
Cookie: Twitter; Guest_id
Purpose: Through these cookies, you can see ads from NH-Catering that match your preferences (interest-based targeting) when using Twitter services, after you have been on the NH-Catering website.
Retention period: Max 90 days
Cookie: Facebook; Act, c_user, csm, fr, lu, s, presence, p, xs
Purpose: Cookies that provide insight into what media used by Facebook is effective and these cookies enable you to see ads from NH-Catering that match your preferences (interest-based targeting) on the websites you visit after you have visited third party websites).
Retention period: Max. 1 year
The easiest way to remove cookies is through your browser. Below is a list of the most-used browsers and corresponding links to the way you can remove your cookies in that browser:
- Google Chrome (Andoid, Computer, iPad/iPhone)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Internet Explorer 9 and 10
Oosthuizen, NL – 25 May 2018
Suitable to every company
No two companies are alike. Therefore, NH-Catering offers several different options suited to all companies while taking into account the needs, budget and charisma that you wish your company to portray. Beautiful meals made with pure, delicious products form the basis of each and every option. Always the right partner for catering in the area of Amsterdam.More information
Noord-Holland Catering for:
- Providing catering from A-Z for every budget
- Delivery of catering and accessories
- High-quality catering, with an eye for detail
- Regional, seasonal dishes that are pure and purely delicious
- Catering in the area of Amsterdam